Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pathfinder

I just finished watching Pathfinder, and I was very dissapointed. The film was very dark, not only dark in a violent way but there was almost zero lighting. It looked like they were trying to copy 300 in the way they portrayed blood and everytime there was a huge kill (beheading, or slow motion death) they would use the CGI blood. They almost portrayed the main character is a god, setting up deathly traps in short periods of time, swimming in below freezing water for at least 10mins and surviving. I'm not too familiar with Pathfinder but if he is supposed to "unhuman" they in no way showed this.

1 comment:

alibolles said...

Terribly unsatisfying :( After reading your blog it makes me not want to see this film, but on the contrary I wonder if I would notice all the imagery you focused on. Nice blog, very descriptive and informative!